Cherlin Photo Notes, 1998-2003
- Summer 2003:
- 106 pictures in from Zara Cohan: Bockenek, Cherlin, Sagotsky,
Springer, Cohan, and related families (mostly related to
one way or another). It will take a while to get these in the
gallery, but a set of miniatures, to which links will be added,
can be found here.
- Spring 2003:
- Plenty of new pictures in Halls 1 and 2,
especially Hall 2C. Supplied mostly by David and Stewart from
- Seplowitz family in Hall 1a, before 1906.
- Martin Cherlin portrait; Deborah's fiancé
in Hall 2A.
- Regina Bockenek in Hall 1a;
Harriet, Judith, George as infants in Hall 1b;
Trombone players in Hall 2B.
Cherlin Family Home Page |
Chervin Family Home Page
These pages can be accessed via
even if the webhost changes.